Friday, March 30, 2012

FREE ECOINS 100% SAFE DOWNLOAD! 2012

Ok guys! u wanna know how to get free ecoins on fantage>??>
i just found out!! and i wanna share it with all of you!!
ok u just have to follow the steps!
1) go to www.plunder.com
2) login in
3) click on sreach button
4) type in fantage ecoins genarator 01
5) click on download
6) and click run after downloading
7) click on view downloads
8) then click run
9) TADA done!! there u go ur ecoins but u have to wait for one hour
10) go to www.youtube.com
11) LOG IN
12) PM ME! and SUB to me!!
13) if u dont know what i mean just messge ( pm ) me ur user n pass and the amount of ecions u wanted
14) My name is Fantagelovrist
15) my channel name is : Visit www.fantagelovristnawashi11.blogspot.com
hee hee and ok so just send me a pm if it dont works and i will help you with it
thnx bye!!

5 comments:

  1. Kk
    Lol Whts ur YouTube channel called lol I'm kinda blind soo lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesnt work! D:
    Do i have to wait one hour without going on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I changed my mind, "IT DIDN'T WORK!!!"

    ReplyDelete