Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today on fantage! 17/3/12

Hey fantage! or everybody! today i hang out with kylielow for sometime and
after that i found a family! and my toddler is pinkyogi and the dad is shark
but then i needa go to work then they say they are at the star cafe but pink said that i was a lier but i rlly did go work! idk what u was talking about so idc but then i rlly think she means it
so when i got home i found them VERY MAD at me.They even asked me to leave!!
i was soo sad and left but my new dad and sis were very good and my sis which is the youngest stood up for me and she was very brave she went to find them and explain it
and her name was christine.Later after that my dad star found us a mom but she left and my com was too laggy and slow so i re-login in again but then idk what my dad was doing my sis was crying and screamingg and i found out that he actaclly found a mom and the mom has a kid but my sis doesnt like her at all so do i. and we kept yelling and screaming asking her to leave but she wouldnt then sissy said her plc so we went there and they kept following us!
and my sis got to kick them out and went to the castle my dad was soo sad he went there too so
did i and then finally we are settled dad is coming with us!! we were so happy
and then chirstine has a few besties and she asked them to play on her account to do whay??
idk too and i got soo crazy i kept shouting xDD later we went to the lighthouse new plc to swim and we met the girl again shes spying on us! and then after that,sophie amber and kylaa were friends with me they r my sis friends! and they were real nice
and we became best friends soon! and we played together with my dad that time my sis has logged out and we played a game called i spy with my little eyes ......... and then i lost! =( but its ok cuz its realy fun and nice! so now its time to eat dinner but i wanted to stay for awhile and i did. and now we were taking pictures and its time to log out for me and i did =(

THE END~!

1 comment:

  1. its a real long story xDD but hope u enjoy reading my postiess

    ReplyDelete