Friday, March 30, 2012

Herro again! sorry =(

OMG I'm so sorry for not replying to everyone! cuz i got skool and i cant play the computer becuase of my stupid CAl papers it sucks! i hate exams even i still took it but i dont care. and Im pri 4 and life is tougher now! awhh had to get up very ealry in the morning ( 5.20 ) and get downstairs by 5.40 which have only 20 mins to get ready everything last year was wake up at 5.30 go down by 6.00 much easier but now i always sleep on my bus xDDD cuz i just cant stand it anymore so i just slept and so did my friends =) and just think that ur soo sleeply and tried that ur eyes are closing and you force them open so ur friends wont catch u sleeping on the bus!! HAHA yeahh ikrr not funny xDD
ok so it will end at here
read more about my dairsyt??
on next post
which i will be doing later today xDD

1 comment:

  1. I also primary 4..what school are you studying? I am in YZPS :)

    ReplyDelete